Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Thanks

Dear Students,
This is rare occasion. I never, ever, write positive letters I don't send to students. Consider yourselves special.

All of you took my class very seriously. All of you had fun. All of you worked hard. All of you improved dramatically over the course of the semester. I am proud of you.

Sure, we got off to a rocky start. You tested my boundaries, you questioned my authority, you made me want to pull my hair out, set it on fire and throw it at you. But that all got better. You ended up being good kids, some of the best in fact.

And its cheating to talk about how the course changed your life for the better in your final presentation. Making me cry constitutes automatic failure.

I know that you hate it when I call you this, but you really are my little ducklings. I will miss seeing you progress through university. Stay in touch.

Sappily,
RK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... :)